This is a full time position for local South Florida based candidates ONLY. jLAN may consider sponsoring for H1B visa & potential labor certification.
Developer – Web App/Mobile App-Xamarin/Azure
We develop awesome web and mobile apps for field sales teams and we’ve been doing it for ten plus years. Keeping with the “awesome” theme, this is an “awesome” opportunity,
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer to assume the position of Sr. Developer. You will be working on our proprietary jLAN Mobile and jLAN Briefcase solutions. Our complete solutions include mobile apps, ERP integrations and Web Based Portals. The Sr. Developer will primarily be responsible for new and ongoing development of the Web Based Portals. Secondary responsibility will be mobile app development.
- Lead development of our Saas based application and web portal.
- Approximately 50% of your time will be spent working on the web portal and Azure development and 25% of your time will be spent on developing apps in Xamarin.
- Analyze requests for new features and enhancements.
- Document what you do.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Experience with Azure
- 1 + Years MIN Experience with Xamarin
- 3 + years working with MS SQL Server and database mapping concepts
- Designing Web Pages using HTML, jQuery, CSS, Angular and CSS
- Strong background C# .net development- Microsoft Stack
- 3+ years developing commercial software
- Exposure to enterprise mobile applications
- Decent UI design experience a huge plus
What else do you need to know ?
- Exposure to ERP systems including Microsoft Dynamics and Net Suite. QA and build release procedures.
- We are all about mobile sales teams and mobile sales activities. Thus any industry exposure to field sales teams is a plus
- We want your input and creativity. You will have serious input into technology and product strategy decisions.
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Please contact us today if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity,